string soreness.Boston will bring up right-hander H

Is Famepotion not working properly on your device?
Then report it here!
dasg234

string soreness.Boston will bring up right-hander H

Postby dasg234 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:22 am

NEW YORK -- Kansas had already gone through a tough loss this season, falling in overtime to Indiana in Honolulu.On Tuesday night, the Jayhawks went from looking like easy winners to facing another excruciating loss. But a short jumper by Frank Mason III with 1.8 seconds to go gave the Jayhawks a 77-75 victory over top-ranked Duke in the State Farm Champions Classic at Madison Square Garden.The play was to [isolate] me, and my teammates did a good job of spacing the floor, Mason said. It felt good when it left my hand.A long 3 at the buzzer by Dukes Frank Jackson was off line.The Jayhawks (1-1) beat a top-ranked team for the eighth time.This was more of a must-win for us than it was for Duke. Not that theres must-win this time of year, but I think it will do something for us because for the first time, we won a game where we shot it like crap, Kansas coach Bill Self said. So hopefully we learned some lessons and know that you cannot be great offensively and still win if you [dont] do little things and play aggressively. So I think it should bode well for us moving forward.Self was all smiles talking about his senior point guard.Hes made a lot of big plays for us, Self said of Mason. I dont know if hes made any game winners, but hes made plays to put us in overtime. Yeah, hes a stud.Mason made a big-time play, and it was well-guarded, Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski said. He just made a big-time play.Kansas was ahead 62-50 with eight minutes to play, but the Blue Devils (2-1) -- despite a terrible shooting game by Grayson Allen, the leading vote-getter on The Associated Press preseason All-America team -- managed to suddenly start hitting shots, and they tied the game at 75 with 15 seconds left on a 3-pointer by Jackson.Kansas called a timeout with 8.2 seconds left and set up the game winner.That was quite a play we called, just get out of his way, Self said.I just took advantage of the separation I created, and I just shot the ball, Mason said. It felt good when it left my hand, and I just thank God that it went in.Mason, who had a career-high 30 points in the loss to Indiana, led Kansas with 21 points. Freshman Josh Jackson added 15, and Devonte Graham had 13.Luke Kennard led five Duke players in double figures with 22 points. Allen finished with 12 points on 4-for-15 shooting.I think Grayson had a very frustrating game, Krzyzewski said of Allen, who started the game by making one of 12 shots from the field. I think you cant expect to get a foul. I think hes going to a point where he makes a move and its a good move, and he expects a foul. Im not saying theyre not calling fouls. You cant do that. That cant be what youre doing. The last few minutes, he moved well. Hes playing hard when he gets the ball, and he needs to play harder when he doesnt have the ball. Its what he did in the last few minutes.Kansas finished 2-for-17 from 3-point range, but the Jayhawks shot 50.8 percent overall (33-of-65), including making 60.6 percent (20-of-33) in the second half.Duke shot 48.9 percent (23-of-47) for the game, including 8-for-19 on 3s.BIG PICTUREDuke: In their first two games, the Blue Devils held opponents to 55.0 points per game on 32.3 percent shooting, including 16.2 percent from 3-point range, while forcing an average of 17 turnovers. ... This was the 950th consecutive game in which the Blue Devils made at least one 3-pointer. Thats the fourth-longest stretch in Division I history. ... Duke again played without freshmen Harry Giles and Jayson Tatum.?Krzyzewski has said they will be brought along slowly as they rehab from injuries.Kansas: The Jayhawks were facing an AP No. 1 team for the 24th time and the first time since the 2014 Champions Classic, in which they lost to Kentucky 72-40. They are 8-16 all-time against No. 1s. ... The Jayhawks opening game was a 103-99 overtime loss to then-No. 11 Indiana in Honolulu. If youre going to travel 11,000 miles, you might as well get a win, Self said.POLL IMPLICATIONSDuke was No. 1 in the preseason poll and the first voting of the regular season. That will change with the loss. Kansas was No. 3 in the preseason poll and dropped to seventh with the loss to Indiana, but the Jayhawks should move up a couple spots with the win over Duke.HELLO, MELOKrzyzewski walked onto the court before the game and went straight across to see?Carmelo Anthony of the New York Knicks. The two shared a hug and a laugh. They combined to win three Olympic gold medals for the United States.UP NEXTDuke: The Blue Devils stay in the Northeast, heading to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Tip-Off at Uncasville, Connecticut, on Friday and Saturday. They open against Penn State.Kansas: The Jayhawks finally get to play in Allen Fieldhouse when they face Siena on Friday. Authentic Jerseys From China . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Wholesale Jerseys From China . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. http://www.cheapnfljerseyssale.us/ . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Cheap Jerseys Sale . PAUL, Minn. DETROIT -- It looks, and sounds, like manager Brad Ausmus is trying to tiptoe his way into September without disrupting his current Detroit Tigers starting rotation.Which means Jordan Zimmermann and Mike Pelfrey probably wont be coming off the disabled list until at least Sept. 1.Even though Detroit was 3-10 for its last 13 games, it hasnt been the fault of the starting pitching. No offense (19 runs in those 10 defeats) and inconsistent relief pitching are primarily at fault with the starters largely giving the Tigers a chance to win.Since the All-Star break, heres the Detroit rotation breakdown:Justin Verlander -- 4-1, 1.98 ERA; Matt Boyd -- 4-0, 2.10 ERA; Michael Fulmer -- 1-2, 3.31 ERA; Daniel Norris -- 0-2, 2.93 ERA; Anibal Sanchez -- 1-2, 4.14.Sanchez has been clocked a couple times but also has turned in two gems.If you have consistently good pitching, if we continue to pitch like that through the remainder of the season, Ausmus said, I feel good about our chances.Zimmermann had one 1 2/3 inning start in between stints on the disabled list but two ailments -- the last a sore neck area -- pretty much negated his spectacular April. Pelfrey is on the disabled list with a bad back. He was pitching decently before that.Detroit has slow-tracked both in their return, citing nothing more than the desire to have them fully healthy when they return.Both threw bullpens during the weekend, have simulated games scheduled and then will be sent out for rehab assignments of at least two starts each. Put five days before the first start and another five prior to the second and youre looking at months end before either is activated.The Tigers are off Monday, giving Ausmus a chance to rejigger his rotation so as to give Fulmer additional days before his next start as the club tries to keep his innings down.We have it plotted out probably through the next week and a half, Ausmus said. To the next off day.Does he know what that rotation looks like?Yeh, but I couldnt tell you off the top of my head what it is though. I cant rememmber which day Fulmers pitching.dddddddddddd Im not sure if its Friday or Saturday. Tell you Sunday.The current starters have one of the lower ERAs in the league since the All-Star break, including starts by Pelfrey, and Ausmus clearly is in no mood to break that up.He doesnt want to plot too far ahead though.Then youre going to start getting into when will Zimmermann be slotted back in, the manager said, when will Pelfrey be available to be slotted back in. We have it written out with the people that are pitching for us right now, but that can change.We have options but past this coming week we havent really etched in stone.Verlander (12-7, 3.44 ERA) starts against Boston on Sunday. He is 4-5 with a 3.05 ERA in 14 career starts against the Red Sox.The Red Sox scratched lefty Eduardo Rodriguez from his Sunday start when he reported lingering hamstring soreness.Boston will bring up right-hander Henry Owens to replace him. Owens (0-0, 5.11 ERA) faced Detroit once last season at Comerica Park and earned a victory. He is thus 1-0 lifetime against the Tigers with a 1.80 ERA. He gave up three hits and a run in five innings of that start.Farrell has tinkered with Bostons lineup over the last two weeks. Dustin Pedroia has done the bulk of the leading off, David Ortiz bumped up a notch to third, Xander Bogaerts to second, Mookie Betts to fourth or fifth and Jackie Bradley Jr. moved around with Betts.I really like David in the three-hole because it gives us no more than two right-handers consecutively, Farrell said. Previous, maybe bullpens on the opposition can be lined up if theres an angled right-hander to save them for the top three guys in the order. That maybe is a little bit changed now with David in that three spot.But with Mookie, we dropped him down to the three and four-hole, thinking we might be able to take more advantage of the power. Thats played out. The RBI have come in bunches. Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Return to “Bug Reporting”